1. Any information users provide will be collected and kept in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards.
2. The personal information provided the Company by users will be collected using ethical and legal means, and it may have one or more purposes, concerning which the users will be informed.
3. Users are advised of the type of personal information that will be collected before it is collected. The user will be responsible for deciding whether to provide this information or not. The user will also be aware of the consequences of his or her decision.
4. Unless SOL is in receipt of a legal or judicial determination [to the contrary], your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. The Company will preserve the information provided by visitors.
7. This website contains links or frames of other sites that may or may not belong to the Company and its affiliated partners. These links and frames are provided only as an additional benefit to the users. It is worth underscoring that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that SOL knows, agrees with or is responsible for them or for their respective content. Therefore, Perdigão cannot be held responsible for eventual losses or damages incurred as a result of using the indicated links or frames.
8. Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services, they will be required to adapt to SOL’s privacy standards.
9. For administrative purposes, the Company may eventually use “cookies”(*). The user may, at any time, activate browser devices to inform himself or herself when these cookies are activated or fail to become activated.
10. Other important information about the terms and conditions of use for this website are available in the Conditions of Use.